- Book resources, and tools requests for the Field Service work orders received from the coordinators.
- Ensure the best use and availability of the resources, and tools.
- Support in booking the trainings for the resources according to training plan.
- Maintain relavant Field Service resources planning tools (Planning Board).
- Interact with relevant internal stakeholders.
- Support FS resource managers and team leaders
- Achieving results
- Making change happen
- Decisiveness and action orientation
- Planning and target setting
- Developing self and others
- Situational and cultural sensitivity
- Business and Customer focus
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Cost awareness & effectiveness
- Good computer skill
- Teamwork skills
- Wärtsilä quality,health,safety&env.skill
- Fluent in both Chinese and English
-Undergraduate degree, professional diploma or post-secondary education
-3 – 5 year working experience
-Marine industrial, engineering, and service field are preferable, but not a must
|Job area||Service Delivery|