1. Lead and manage contract management activities and/or assigned team.
2. Execute assigned contracts accordance with Wärtsilä Services procedures, the Contract Management process and general management practices in a safe and cost effective way.
3. Implement Contract Management action plans, processes and guidelines in the assigned responsibility area.
4. Follow-up Customer satisfaction and ensure that agreed actions are taken in the area or in the assigned responsibility area.
5. Plan, budget and manage result of the work within the scope of the contract.
6. Optimize assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets etc. tied to the contract.
7. Maintain good internal and external stakeholder relationships.
8. Ensure quality of work related to the contract execution.
9. Follow up financial, operative and technical performance through reviews and reporting and take corrective actions.
10. Develop the working routines applicable for the contract scope in accordance with Contract Management process.
1. Accountable for contract result and customer satisfaction.
2. Customer Relationship Management.
3. Execute assigned contracts accordance with Wartsila Services procedures, the Contract Management process and general management practices in a safe and cost effective way.
4. Plan, budget and manage result for the work under scope of contract.
5. Optimise assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets etc. tied to the contract.
6. Communicate with identified stakeholders as per procedures.
7. Ensure quality of work related to the contract execution.
1. Develop the working routines at the plant in accordance with Contract Management process.
2. Develop the response team according to marine process for way of working with the customer.
1. Cost awareness & effectiveness
2. Culture knowledge
3. Local legislations and labor laws
4. Process development knowledge
5. Wärtsilä knowledge and business understanding
6. Wärtsilä quality, safety, environment skills
7. Professional Skills:
Contract Management Budgeting and Reporting
Contract Management Process knowledge
Contract Management Tool (CMT)
Contract Risk Management
Auxiliary system knowledge
Parameter trending and analysis
8. Management & Leadership Competencies:
Leading the business: Strategic planning and target setting
Leading the business: Change Management
Leading people: Team building
Leading people: Communication
Delivering results: Management skills
Delivering results: Problem solving and decision making
BSC in technical area or equivalent Multiple years of work experience, also in demanding multi cultural leadership environment. Previous solid experience leading a Service organisation is considered a major advantage.
|Contact person to give further information||Please contact: Cherry Anne Yanzon|
|Job area||Contract Delivery|