Manage sales activities and customer relationships in order to reach sales and margin targets and customer satisfaction.
Tactical: Specify new products, processes, standards based on organization strategy or set short- to mid -term operational plans.
- Develop, report and assume accountability for sales and sold margin budget among assigned customer accounts.
- Visit customers based on weekly planning activities.
- Maintain and further develop present assigned customer relationships.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential customers.
- Create Account plans for major customers, execute the plan and update changes throughout the year.
- Develop and maintain Customer Satisfaction.
- Collect and communicate market intelligence and competitor information.
- Propose customer specific budgets based on historical data, market outlook, identified opportunities and strategy.
- Create, maintain and manage all customer visit reports and larger opportunities in CRM.
- Maintain accurate customer records among assigned customer accounts.
- Cooperate and coordinate sales activities for global or cross country operating customers with responsible colleagues.
- Ensure that customer inquiries, orders and complaints are responded to in a prompt and satisfactory manner.
Wärtsilä knowledge & business understand
Management & Leadership competences
Management & Leadership G. Problem solving and decision making
Prof/Sales Contractual and legal skills
Sales process & tools
Technical product portfolio knowledge
Understanding business environment
Understanding customer and its business
Understanding sales financials Engineer or similar Experience from the Maritime Branch
Experience with sales
Making change happen
Decisiveness and action orientation
Planning and target setting
Developing self and others
Situational and cultural sensitivity
Business and Customer focus
|Contact person to give further information||Dan Knudsen|
|Job area||Sales & Marketing|