1. Accuracy and professional standard of field service deliverables (i.e. problem solving and quality of work).
2. Compliance with Health and Safety legislation, QA and other Company procedures at all times.
3. To meet personal targets set for the individual as agreed under the appraisal system, keeping such targets under regular review (at least monthly) and taking appropriate action to maintain performance against targets with support from and in collaboration with other colleagues as necessary.
4. Continuous studies towards NVQ Level 2 and 3 by end of 3rd year
1. To observe and learn as appropriate and assist with all work being carried out.
2. Close liaison with Senior Engineers/Superintendents as appropriate to ensure jobs are kept within budget and specified delivery schedule.
3. To ensure ISO 9000 standards are maintained in and around the work place.
4. To ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the site safety rules and in compliance with the Company’s Health and Safety obligations.
5. To ensure that all site and/or workshop tools are stored in their allocated areas.
6. Be responsible for general cleanliness and wellbeing of the workplace.
7. To adopt a pleasant, adaptable attitude when requested to assist all Company staff with any “ad-hoc” duties that may be required
8. To comply with the company’s Quality, Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities policies.
9. In addition to the above duties and responsibilities, the post holder must be prepared to undertake such additional duties within their capabilities which may result from changing circumstances, but which may not of necessity, change the general character or level of responsibility of the post.
Working towards NVQ level 2 or equivalent
Should have shown an aptitude towards engineering already with past time hobbies, during time at school or college
|Contact person to give further information||Arthur.firstname.lastname@example.org|