|Location:||Wuxi, Jiangsu, China|
- Strengthen the regional customer relationship;
- find sales leads, and group the sources to convert the sales leads into sales orders;
- follow up the orders execution, and customers’ potentials development and competitions;
- grow the sales in region and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for Customer Plans and budgets at mill level.
- Responsible for OR and Gross Margin at mill level.
- Have a good overall picture of valets’ activities (sales processes, projects, reference management, after sales service etc.) at mill level.
- Take the leading roles in customer mill sales, coordinate the internal sources, communicate with customers and get the Max. Package of sales.
- Follow up the customers purchasing flow and orders execution, coordination the internal related departments, feedback and make proposal for work improvement.
- Improve the customer satisfaction and grow the business.
- Investigate the competition and analyze the competitors' behavior, and propose the counter solutions and way to improve the competitiveness
- Take care the of market environment and customers' situation, make a proposal of needed changes on how to develop and get better
- Responsible for making the customer aware of Valets’ new products, services and success stories.
- Expertise knowledge of the Paper making process, operations and production
- Motivational toward teamwork and driving forward a successful sales team
- Strong interpersonal skills to nature team spirit and cooperation
- 6+ years working experience in Paper and pulp industry or related experience
- 3 years sales experience in Paper and pulp industry
- Bachelor degree of Paper making
- Self-confident and ready to learn new things
- Service and sales minded and result-oriented
- Fluent in English both oral and writing
- Willing to travel
- Experience of working at multinational company will be plus
Valmet offers a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you will have the ability to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development.
If you want to find out more, please contact
HR Gerneralist: Ying Wei
Email: Ying.wei @valmet.com
Please send your application with your CV via Valmet Career pages by Dec.19, 2014.