When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 12,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers’ performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how – and above all, teamwork.
We now have a rare opportunity to develop your career at a senior level and on a global basis. Developing business for our Yankee field services will help Valmet journey forward in realising the enormous potential that exists in various parts of the world. The Yankee future is exciting so why not help shape it!
• You will be responsible for business development across the full range of Yankee services, including thermal spray, grinding, surface repairs, safety inspections, measurement and diagnostics.
• You will also develop sales volumes for our new Infinikote-2 product.
• Resolution of technical issues
• Product portfolio development and transfer to market
• Train local Valmet Mill Sales Managers to broaden exposure
• You will possess a proven track-record of business development in specialist technical areas associated with paper / pulp technology services.
• You will have strong communication skills both verbally and written
• You will have strong English language skills
• You are likely to have a strong technical base through advanced engineering qualifications and/or extensive practical experience in a relevant area of expertise.
• You will be able to work flexibly which will include the ability to travel globally for a significant part of your working time.
• You will be self-sufficient and at the same time keen to operate as part of a global team.
|We offer:||As you would expect, this role attracts an attractive remuneration package, including a market-based salary, membership of our global pension plan, company car or generous allowance, contributory pension scheme, additional benefits.|
|Additional information:||For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01254 819037; please visit our website (www.valmet.com) and enter Yankee in the search field.|