|Location:||Jyväskylä, Järvenpää, Tampere, Sundsvall or Karlstad|
The Services Business Line offers sustainable services for power generation, fiber processing, and paper, board and tissue production lines. Our offering has grown from traditional services to comprehensive long-term solutions that integrate Valmet as a significant part of our customers’ operations at the mill. We are strongly committed to help our customers’ success through our Shared Journey Forward concept, which is Valmet’s way to serve our customers.
Services’ Performance Parts business unit is committed to creating customer success and competitiveness by providing intelligent products and services. Performance Parts includes everything from spare parts to fiber and paper process parts. When customers are choosing our process parts, they are not just buying wear parts but also enhanced availability, end-product quality and productivity.
Our global and local experts are in the co-driver role in driving customers' production performance to success. To optimize pulp and paper makers' production performance, our products are always designed to specific needs to give our customer’s production a long, trouble-free ride.
We are looking for an experienced global sales professional to lead the sales for Performance Parts’ service agreements.
Are you the right candidate?
Your main responsibilities are:
• Creating and developing Performance Parts sales processes
• Creation and follow up of efficiency metrics for sales processes
• Developing of the PER sales related cooperation models between Performance Parts Business Unit and Sales Areas and regions
• Developing the Agreements product portfolio for Performance Parts products in together with Technology Units, combining offerings between Technology units (TU) and Business Units (BU)
• Participate actively to develop, launch and sell agreement based business concepts and contract models related to Performance Parts
• Actively promoting Agreements both to customers and internally
• Developing related sales and marketing materials and ensuring references are well managed and leveraged
• Ensuring that the established agreement sales targets are achieved
• Reporting on agreement based business progress as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
This position reports to the Vice President, Performance Parts and will be a member of the Performance Parts global management team.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering related science required with a Master’s degree preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in Pulp & Paper industry sales with demonstrated success in a multi-cultural, international environment.
• Demonstrated understanding of Pulp & Paper industry manufacturing and business processes and proven ability to convert customer needs and opportunities into sales.
• Strong internal motivation with an ability to achieve results under pressure
• Customer orientated with an ability to quickly build relationships and achieve results individually and in a matrix organizational structure.
• Good organizational skills and business acumen with an ability to effectively analyze situations to reach conclusions.
• Effective written and oral communication skills in English along with presentation and negotiation skills
• Willingness and ability to travel heavily on an international basis and at times on short notice.
|We offer:||We offer a challenging environment and opportunities for professional development.|
Please apply by September 27, 2018 by filling out our electronic application form via the link provided. Please be sure to include your C.V. in English.