|Job description:||Are you going to be our new Purchasing Engineer? Our team is part of Services EMEA Procurement and you will be located in Jyväskylä. As Purchasing Engineer you will be independently procuring goods and services. You will be responsible for ensuring that procurement will be executed by following Global Valmet Requirements for goods and supply in terms of quality, price and availability. Maintaining and developing existing and possible new vendors‘ relations is important part of your work. You will be also responsible to guarantee availability and vendor capacity for named vendors as well as to do delivery follow-up. You will be working in dynamic and fast-moving environment and you are able to make business impact with your actions. You will be following price development to ensure that Valmet will have knowledge of true market price and Valmet position as a buyer within the market will be favorable.|
To be the successful in this position you should:
• Have at minimum a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or in similar field or relevant work experience.
• Be an expert in procurement with more than 3 years of sourcing experience in multi-national company.
• Have demonstrated skills at cost analysis and cost reduction actions.
• Have knowledge of business processes and (it will be beneficial for you if you are familiar with board and paper making products)
• Have good skills in English and Finnish language both written and spoken.
• Have good IT skills in using MS Office Tools and Lotus Notes. Skills of using ERP and different procurement reporting tools will benefit you.
• Have good communication and relationship management skills.
|We offer:||We offer you an independent role in fast-moving and not-cyclic environment. You will have development opportunities and support from your professional and experienced team. In this role you will be having clear business impact.|
Did we get you excited? If yes, please send you application with you CV in English via link provided no later than on 19.8.2018. We are already waiting for it.
For more information, please contact Hannu Savolainen, Procurement Manager, EMEA P&P SER MIL Procurement, Hannu.email@example.com and mobile +358 400 377 860.
The collective agreement for senior salaried employees will be applied to this position.
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free workplace.