Are you an energetic and customer-oriented sales professional who wants to move our customers’ performance forward? We are looking for an Energy Process Solution Sales Manager located in Turkey to become a member of our Automation Sales team in Central and Eastern Europe.
We seek you as a talented sales professional to take charge of developing, managing and leading sales projects. You will be working closely with our Valmet network in Automation, Energy and Marine to bring the future to our customers.
By listening and identifying customer needs, you can find winning solutions combining our technologies and service. Get ready to use your best networking, influencing and negotiation skills that will allow you to easily interact in the matrix structure.
You will have a chance to create new business opportunities in a proactive and customer-oriented way. An important part of your work will be customer care and ensuring customer satisfaction with viable contractual terms and conditions in a highly competitive business environment. Your customer portfolio will consist in the EPS and Marine customers in Turkey.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Four year degree with a technical background (preferably in automation engineering)
- Knowledge of energy generation and marine technologies and markets
- At least 3 years of proven experience in technology-based (project) sales
- Knowledge of contractual terms and conditions
- High level of commitment and proactive approach; determination to achieve agreed targets
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiations skills; natural leadership
- Excellent team working with other company functions
- Integrity and compliance with highest corporate ethical values
- Fluent in Turkish and English. Other languages are an asset.
- Availability to travel intensively
If you have the confidence to be able to succeed in this position even you don’t fulfil all these requirements, don’t hesitate to apply. We are always looking for diversity and talent.
We offer you a rewarding position with a global industry leader. With us you are working in a team that contributes to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development. When working for us you will have 12 000 professionals around the world backing you up and working together.
|Additional information:||Additional information: Did we catch your interest? Don’t miss this opportunity to have an impact on the customer business and to work for a global market leader. Do you want to know more? Call Mariusz Sloma at +48 601 922976 or Esa Jokiniemi at +358 40 5818923.|