Be responsible for all HR activities in Tianjin Plant and Beijing Office.
Employee Relationship Management
- Keep close relationship with local authorities to build up good relationship and positive image
- Develop great working environment for employee egagement
- Manage employee relationship issues
- Ensure legal compliance of HR practices
- Design competitive workforce planning
- Build up , optimize & manage resourcing whole process to be effective ( Including but not limited to : recruitmemt channel , interview , assesment , on boarding process, etc)
- Participate in key positions’ resourcing
- Collect training needs and develop annual training plan
- Arrange training course delivery and maintain record according to China level requirement
- Work closely /keep good relationship with local external training vendors and consultants
- Provide tools and trainings to improve line managers’ performance management competency
- Do analysis of performance evaluation result and provide suggestions to business
- Work together with business to drive high performance culture
Compensation & Benefits Management
- Work together with C&B team to design and optimize C&B structure to drive high performance result
- Work together with C&B team to analyze and control labor cost
- Facilitate annual salary review and job levelling ,etc processes
HR Team Management
- Be in charge of and responsible of own team’s performance result
- Be responsible for compiling and updating HR policies & processes & tools and implementation to ensure legal compliance and in alignment with company values and code of conduct
- Continuously improve internal HR process to provide HR service and handle transactions efficiently and effectively
- Launch and control own team cost management
- Manage subordinates’ performance properly
- Coach subordinates’ development
Other tasks /work assigned by manager
- Understands and strictly follows Company’s Rules, Regulations, Policies, Instructions and Procedure to avoid unnecessary conflicts and to reach expected behavior and job performance.
- Have awareness of ISO19001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 quality system.
- Arranges and/or delivers proper training or coaching for subordinates to ensure they have the necessary knowledge, skills and ability to do their jobs.
- Defines and/or explains clear work procedure and instructions for subordinates and also supervises subordinates closely to ensure their strict following.
- Sets and explains clear competency and performance standards to subordinates and evaluates subordinates based on actual performance and also provides constructive feedback when necessary (e.g. when certain task is rated as Improvement needed or Unsatisfactory.)
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Human Resources and the other related field
- 8-10 years working experience in HR management including Employee Relationship, Recruitment, People Development, Performance Management, and C&B Management in multinational companies, including at least 2 years of supervision/ management experience, manufacturing background is preferred.
- Experience of managing up to 150 employees on HR manager position is preferred.
- Up to date knowledge of China employment legislation, Chinese labor law, and local government laws or regulations.
- Good command of English, both in oral and written.
- Good command of computer skill in MS office.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organization and coaching skills.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong sense of responsibilities and teamwork spirit.
- Independence along with commitment and flexibility