Are you the self-driven and customer oriented product management and sales support professional?
Our Industrial Internet team is a combination of experienced experts and young talents, but we are lacking a passionate offering portfolio leader to help us to take the next step in providing concrete solutions to the market.
In this new global role you will manage and further develop Valmet Industrial Internet offering portfolio ensuring our competitiveness in the market and securing us a leading position of Industrial Internet services in all Valmet main customer segments. Concrete, value adding and sellable offering is the key to our success in future.
Portfolio owner carries the ownership of selected offering portfolio providing expertise, support and guidance to all Valmet businesses in solution and business development. Purpose of the position is also to maintain vision and strategy for the selected offering portfolio. You leverage new technology opportunities in accordance with our offering development roadmap and develop and launch new solutions to the market through our R&D program. You follow and benchmark market practices and latest trends to ensure the best course of actions in our offering portfolio development.
This is a high-energy, innovative and demanding job where you are limited mostly only by our imagination. You will push boundaries and help us develop the strongest data-driven applications offering for the industries we serve. As a member of Valmet Industrial Internet management team, you will be one of the key drivers of our digital transformation.
As Director, Industrial Internet offering your main task is to ensure competitiveness of the selected offering portfolio in short and long term for all Valmet customer segments. Competitiveness is measured by size of the sellable offering portfolio, sales volume and growth rate as well as profitability of the service solutions delivered. One of the main KPI is also number of connected plants by customer segment.
Main areas of responsibility:
1. fulfilling customer demands with a competitive offering portfolio;
2. maintaining unified sales documentation and pricing for the portfolio;
3. ensuring product performance and delivery capabilities with Valmet Peformance Centers and Industrial Internet DevOps team;
4. providing sales support for the full Industrial Internet portfolio
Will this be the right step for you? To be an excellent match with our team, you need to be passionate about technology and people. Hands-on attitude and customer orientation are the key in succeeding in this position.
You need to have a basic understanding on some of our industry segments and passion to move our customers’ business forward. The main driver in everything you do is to help our customers succeed through new digital solutions.
The following requirements are important for your success:
• Master’s Degree in relevant field of studies
• A good knowledge of cloud solutions, advanced analytics and big data
• Experience and strong evidence of product management and sales support, ideally gained in a multi-national, B2B industrial sector company
• A good understanding of Industrial Internet and related development in general
• Strong leadership skills to develop competencies and establish a new networked operating model and drive that into practice and results
• Strong motivation, willingness to grow and develop customer solutions and services within Industrial Internet framework
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build an extensive professional network internally and externally
• Successful track record of leadership in matrix role with an ability to build, inspire and lead teams to achieve goals and drive accountability
• Knowledge of key cultural differences and ability to adapt communication style accordingly. Skilled at working across global boundaries.
• Ability to quickly establish credibility, influence others, build and maintain relationships, both internally and externally
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as presentation and facilitation skills
We offer you an exciting opportunity in building leading digital solutions in a global business. In our team, we are passionate about our work, but there is always also time for fun!
Our Industrial Internet solutions are based on the unique combination of process technology, services and automation. By utilizing our know-how we can enable our customers to turn their data into a valuable asset. Our wide Industrial Internet offering includes advanced, data-driven solutions and services that improve the reliability and performance of our customers processes.
Join the team and share the feeling of bringing frontline digital solutions alive!
For any additional questions about this role, please contact Jari Almi, Head of Valmet Industrial Internet, tel. +358 40 764 7512. Jari will be available for calls on July 30th at 10-11 o’clock.
If this sounds like your next career step, please leave your online application by July 30th!