|Business line:||Pulp and Energy|
** Are you our new passionate sales professional to grow Valmet’s Pulp & Energy business across Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)? **
This exciting and challenging sales role will be based in either Melbourne, Australia or Matamata, New Zealand. The primary purpose of the successful candidate is to deliver growth and increase market share at pulp mills as well as energy producers across ANZ.
You will be working closely together with Mill Sales Managers as well as have assigned customers for which you will need to support legacy equipment, identify their and market needs, introduce new technologies, products and services. The need to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, structure competitive solutions or offerings and converting these to orders and or longer-term customer agreements will be critical to your success.
You will also be communicating with various Business Units and associated Technology Unit specialists to update and implement offering strategies in ANZ using internal capacity as well as partners or contractors to ensure sustainable profitable growth.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in a chemical pulping environment in any of the following roles: sales, projects, process, operations or maintenance
* Passion for building and maintaining customer relationships
* Solution and service minded
* Self-managed and ability to set your monthly and yearly priorities with the customer
* Solid negotiation skills and ability to hold appealing presentations
* Ability to work under pressure in different customer situations and in different cultural environments
* Good collaboration skills. You can work independently but also enjoy working as part of the team
* Proficient in MS office, skills in Lotus, Baan and SAP are an advantage
* A willingness to travel.
|We offer:||We offer you a rewarding position within a global industry leader and an opportunity to help our customers succeed. You will be part of a skilled international team throughout Asia Pacific and Finland that values your contribution and is willing to support your desire for learning. At Valmet, you’ll be working in a leading global company of 12 000 professionals with good opportunities for professional development.|
NOTE THAT we are advertising for both Melbourne (AUS) and Mata Mata (NZ) but there is only one vacancy. The location of the role will be determined in conjunction with the successful candidate.
For more information about this position, please contact Pierre de Villiers, ANZ Director, on +61 417 055 564 from 9:00am to 3:00pm weekdays (Melbourne time). To apply for this position, please complete our on-line application form including your CV and salary request at latest by Friday, 27 July 2018.
Join the team: www.valmet.com/careers