- Develop lean culture system for units in China.
- Develop lean training and certification program to build lean capability among employees.
- Partner with management team to work out lean implementation plan and support management team in the selection, prioritization and deployment of lean projects, and conduct regular project reviews to ensure expected progress achievement
- Reduce quality cost, lead time and improve productivity by applying best Lean methodology, practices and tool
- Optimize existing business process including production and supporting functions
- Lead each location lean members by matrix management in continuous improvement activities and lean projects
- Develop, coordinate, collect, and report lean system related metrics and projects
- Support China Operations VP to develop China Operations strategy & action plan and to ensure strategic and operative targets are communicated and implemented.
- Other tasks of operation excellence assigned by supervisor.
- Understands and strictly follows Company’s Rules, Regulations, Policies, Instructions and Procedure to avoid unnecessary conflicts and to reach expected behavior and job performance.
- Have awareness of ISO9001 & ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 quality system.
- Arranges and/or delivers proper training or coaching for subordinates to ensure they have the necessary knowledge, skills and ability to do their jobs.
- Defines and/or explains clear work procedure and instructions for subordinates and also supervises subordinates closely to ensure their strict following.
- Sets and explains clear competency and performance standards to subordinates and evaluates subordinates based on actual performance and also provides constructive feedback when necessary (e.g. when certain task is rated as Improvement needed or Unsatisfactory.)
- Bachelor’s degree, good interpersonal and communication skills
- At least five years in Lean experience with three years management experience.
- Experience working in an industry environment preferred
- Diligent work attitude, willing to work under pressure and overtime.
- Ability to identify issues, take initiative and solve problems independently.
|We offer:||contact person who is responsible for this position:email@example.com|