|Business line:||Asia Pacific|
|Location:||Braybrrok, Victoria, Australia|
Valmet's Asia Pacific Area organization in Braybrook, Victoria – Australia is looking for our “Accountant” providing the production of accurate and timely Financial and Management reports with insightful and detailed business analysis assisting financial decision making. Mandate also emphasizes on delivering improvement of internal reporting and decision support to effectively influence high level decision making.
Taking this challenge and opportunity,
You will have ownership of Month End Closing for Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Services Business Line entity in our financial system from General Ledger (GL) entries, to tractions verification and ending with balance sheet. You will liaison with business and educate your team on any key commercial developments, accurate payroll transactions, proof and substantiate all inter-company bookings. You will prepare and review of Business Activity Statement (BAS) professionally prior to submission and work with Global tax team. You will bring your effort to highlight and implement appropriate process improvements and efficiency gains.
You will take care of Year-end duties by supporting Business Controller on HFM reporting including schedules, statutory audit, Fringe Benefit Tax return and Global tax.
You will manage your team and ensure the effective and compliance accounting process as well as their development, while working with relevant authorities and global team.
You will report to Business Controller, ANZ
Besides engaged, self-motivated active team player with "can do" attitude, you are:
• At least 5-7 years’ experience as a Financial Accountant, or similar role. Global reporting will be highly regarded.
• Qualified member of accounting body or holder of an equivalent qualification. Bachelor (or higher degree) in accounting or business administration. CPA, CA, or equivalent
• Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies, including excel.
• Self-starter with a desire to learn and influence change, particularly process improvement.
• Experienced with an accounting package (preferably Oracle Financial, Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and spreadsheet server including SmartView.
• Experienced with AR / AP processing
We offer you a unique chance to participate Asia Pacific success story. This will come together with opportunities for professional development and working across countries, cultures and organizations.
Did we catch your interest? Please apply for this position by July 25th, 2018 by filling out the electronic application form via the link provided.
When applying please provide also your CV with salary expectation. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
The selected candidate will be VDO interview and other recruitment test process required by the position.