1. Understands and strictly follows Company’s Rules, Regulations, Policies, Instructions and Procedure to avoid unnecessary conflicts and to reach expected behavior and job performance.
2. Have awareness of ISO 9001 & ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 quality system.
具有ISO14001 & OHSAS18001质量管理体系意识。
3. Support and report to supervisor and chief engineer, cooperate with related project team member to achieve engineering target in delivery project. Fulfill tasks from supervisor and chief engineer on time;
4. According to the pressure vessel design task book、design conditions、design standards and GB or ASME、PED specification do pressure vessel strength calculation, responsible for product design and the preparation of design documents, responsible for the design quality;
5. Correctly implement technical specifications such as procedures and standards for pressure vessels, and abide by various rules and regulations for the design of pressure vessels;
6. Finish engineering material according to valid rules and standards before time stamp of engineering schedule and report to supervisor and chief engineer or manager for audit; Report in good time in advance to supervisor and chief engineer if schedule cannot be met;
7. Support production designed field installation, commissioning and collected problems and give suggestion, discuss with supervisor and chief engineer or manager then give solution and follow up the situation;
8. Is the key originator / leader of Machine Operation and Maintenance manual information collection;
9. According to the requirement of design task, ensure every project's information be handout to the corresponding department on time, including support to internal or external workshop;
10. Continuously improve design quality required by quality target and customer feedback listed in quality system;
11. Responsible for own development as well as teach new member technical skill and help each other, cooperate with all members in group;
12. Support to internal customers and continuously improve customer’s satisfaction;
13. Ensure that 5S & LSS in own area are implemented;
14. To perform other assigned tasks, not specifically mentioned in the JD including but not limited to the other tasks assigned by Supervisor;
15.Engage in the development of hi-tech product as mentioned above
2. More than 8 years working experience in the pressure vessels design;
3. Able to do the daily work in foreign language;
4. Familiar with the standards, specifications and system requirements of pressure vessel design (GB150, GB4735, JB/T4732, ASME VIII-1, ASMEVIII-2, EN13445, PED, etc.), able to use pressure vessel related regulations, national and industry related standards
5. Good knowledge in Paper Machine process and Valmet Paper concepts;
6. Good knowledge of Catia software and SW6、 PVELITE pressure vessel design software.
7. Independent design according to design standards、project specifications, etc.
Contact person:Cathy Tang