Valmet Technologies Oy (Finland logistics center) is looking for a forwarding coordinator for international deliveries for temporary period until 31.12.2020. This position is located in Jyväskylä, Finland.
- Taking care of Valmet Services daily shipments and variety of project shipments by air, sea or road
- Following delivery schedules and scope
- Preparing all necessary documents for export deliveries (invoice, packing lists, certificates and others as required in destination)
- Preparing documents required with letter of credit, export collection or other special payment terms
- Being main contact for internal and external customers in forwarding related matters
- Technical or commercial education (bachelor level or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of experience in field of export business and international shipping
- Fluent English and Finnish (written and spoken), other languages are a benefit
- Prior experience on operating with letter of credit, export collection or other special payment terms is a benefit
- Customer orientation and capability to work under high pressure
- Strong problem solving, communication and decision making skills
- Strong team work skills
- IT skills: MS Office & Outlook, some ERP system, knowledge of Valmet Transportation Gateway is a benefit
|We offer:||A challenging position with a global industry leader where you will have the ability to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development.|
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Outi Laitiainen, Manager, Logistics, by phone +358 40 748 1417 on July 23 9-11 and July 24 13-15.
Please fill out our electronic application form with your salary request and include your CV by July 27, 2018.