|Business line:||Pulp and Energy|
High performer, good communication skills, rich knowledge of quality assurance procedures and process. Is this you? Have you outgrown your current role and are you thinking about taking on a new challenge? Then this is one of those opportunities that will give you job satisfaction and development from day one.
In this role, your major responsibilities:
• Define quality requirements in assigned Sales projects in a cost efficient way.
• Ensure that statutory, customer and Valmet internal quality requirements are met in assigned delivery projects, during engineering, procurement, fabrication, installation, commissioning and guarantee periods.
You will report directly to Manager, Global Quality Assurance, P&E BL, and in matrix to Director, P&E China Supply Center.
Implement actions that are required in order to comply with quality requirements in projects assigned to the QA Engineer. For example:
• Define quality requirements of supplied goods and services in purchase orders.
• Make decisions regarding nonconformities.
• Prepare quality assurance section and prepare QA cost estimation in sales projects.
• Review of quality requirements in sales and delivery projects.
• Define and communicate project quality requirements.
For example, prepare quality plan
• Ensure that requirements are met by proper handling of nonconformities.
• Planning and coordination of Authority and Third Party activities.
Communicate national authority requirements to project organization and suppliers in needed extent.
In European projects, coordinate CE marking of Valmet’s products and assemblies.
Communicate with national authorities regarding product requirements if needed.
• Define and communicate procurement quality requirements.
For example, prepare supply quality specifications for supplied goods and services in PO’s.
• Planning of site QA activities
For example, prepare site quality plan and hold kick-off meeting with contractors.
• Final quality documentation
Review supplier’s proactive quality documents such as inspection and test plans, which are required before manufacturing starts.
Ensure that contents of final quality documentation is reviewed by Valmet
To be successful in this role, we believe you have the following background, competence and abilities:
• Knowledge of quality assurance procedures and process
• Good knowledge of relevant national legislation regarding main products
• Knowledge of main product standards, such as pressure equipment codes and standards (EN, ASME)
• Knowledge of non-destructive testing
• Understanding of welding technologies
• Understanding of metallic materials
• Good communication skills
• Supplier audit lead
• Supplier audit team member
• Internal auditor
• Supplier quality engineer / Supplier QC engineer
|We offer:||We offer you a great opportunity to develop your career. We encourage and value an innovative culture that suits development minded people who enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment full of opportunities!|