|Business line:||Pulp and Energy|
High performer, strong leadership and communication skills, business minded with a customer focused outlook. Is this you? Have you outgrown your current role and are you thinking about taking on a new challenge? Then this is one of those opportunities that will give you job satisfaction and development from day one.
In this position, you are accountable for management of the construction project portfolio, and responsible for monitoring and controlling the construction risks and cost uncertainty. You are responsible for giving support to project managers in construction such as contractor performance management, risk mitigation, contract and claim management etc. of a specific project.
Furthermore, you maintain and improve customer and contractor relationship, and oversee resourcing of construction projects. Other important parts of the role are to develop personnel and way to operate, and to enforce HSE and Quality Management throughout the organization.
Travel will be required, visiting construction sites and meetings.
To be successful in this position, we believe you have the following background, competence and abilities:
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree with preference for technical and/or construction background.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Pulp, Paper and Power Industry with customer/contractor interface.
• Experience and competence of piping construction, welding and scaffolding.
• Solid leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to drive change.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong problem solving, negotiation, conflict and decision management skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with contractors, customers and teams.
• Excellent networking skills.
• Financial mindset, contract and claim management skills.
• Business oriented including the ability to maintain and improve customer and contractor relations.
• Advanced multicultural skills.
• Advanced Swedish and English skills, written and oral.
• Good construction, technical and commercial understanding.
We offer you a challenging leadership position and a great opportunity to influence the success of our Pulp & Energy business. We encourage and value an innovative culture that suits development minded people who enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment full of opportunities!
For more information, please contact Henri Montonen, Director, Engineering & Site Mgmt, +358 40 769 8160, firstname.lastname@example.org or Lars Petersson, Director Evaporation, +46 70 604 38 16, email@example.com
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact Maria Emanuelsson, Human Resources, +46 76 639 65 20, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by July 31, 2018 by filling out our electronic application form.