We are looking for Item Specialists (temporary, 12 months) with knowledge of item data management and analytical mindset. The positions will be located in Sweden
You will be a member of the global Spare Parts team. You will have an important role in the quote-to-delivery process in ensuring item data quality. You will collaborate with multiple functional teams including Customer Service, Procurement, Logistics and Finance.
Your key accountabilities
- Responsible for the quality of global spare parts item data in ERP
- Open legacy items in PDM
- Transfer items from PDM to ERP
- Enrichment of item data
- Perform activities related to cost estimation and pricing
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation
To be successful for this role you need
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in engineering, logistics or business administration. You may be recently graduated or graduating with some previous work experience.
- Ability to read technical drawings
- ERP experience with good knowledge of Item Data Management
- Analytical and methodical skills
- Ability to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on the progress
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Very good interpersonal skills with excellent customer service and “can do“ attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
We offer you an exciting opportunity to join a leading global company where you will be playing a key role in item data management. You will work with skilled professionals which will create plenty of opportunities for professional development.
Did we catch your interest?
Join our team and send your application with your CV in English and salary request via the link provided as soon as possible but no later August 26 2018.
For more information, please contact Marcus Nordström, Manager Technology Support Global Spares Center tel. +46 702 11 36 00.