Financial Services, EMEA performs standardized financial processes to Valmet’s businesses in European countries. Our Accounts Payable team provides accounts payable and invoice processing services.
We are now looking for professional Specialist, Invoice Processing to join our team in Jyvaskyla. The position is temporary. Your main tasks will include
- processing purchase order and non-purchase order related invoices
- transferring invoices to the bookkeeping system
- completing supplier information
- replying to questions on purchase accounts
As our customers come from various parts of Europe, having good language skills is a must for our employees.
You will be our new team member if you have
- relevant educational degree
- experience in accounts payable and invoice processing
- flexibility and co-operation skills
- customer service skills
- ability to work independently and have initiative
- fluent written and spoken command of English and Finnish, other language skills are appreciated
You are meticulous, precise and accurate and work well with details. Experience in using MS Office tools and IP Invoice Processing as well as finance applications such as SAP and Baan is regarded as an asset.
|Tarjoamme:||We offer you a position with a global industry leader where you’ll have a chance to utilize your existing skills, to contribute to the success of the organization as well as to find opportunities for personal development. You will be part of a team of our professionals, who respect each other and work well together.|
Please let us have your application accompanied with your CV by 26.6.2018.
For further information, please contact Raili Kangas, Manager, Accounts Payable Team, Financial Services, EMEA, tel. 040 562 6053, email@example.com.
Valmet is a smoke-free workplace.