|Business line:||Asia Pacific|
|Location:||Jakarta and may need to travel to Cikarang|
Are you the new forward-minded person we are looking for?
If yes, we offer you the opportunity to join a leading company where you will work closely with the management team as well to support cross function department within the organization.
Get ready to put your professional approach to work. As the Executive Assistant you will be required to support Regional Director and whole Management team by providing clerical support, receiving clients and visitors, arranging travel and correspondence, and scheduling meetings. May also be responsible for training and supervising lower level clerical staff.
Your roles and responsibility mainly is to manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling
travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
* You also will need to greet visitors and determining access to appropriate parties.
* Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as
* Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, faxes, and snail mail.
* Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to
appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
* Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
* Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and
* Maintain inventory and office supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and
often expedite orders when necessary.
* Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office
* Data analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and managerial database systems.
* Assist with Attendance management
* Assist with cost control/reduction
* Train clerical staff on office equipment, policies and procedures, arrange for setup on new computers and
logging of new employees in database.
* Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
* Prepare checks for signature and review.
* Provide clerical and general office support to other offices. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other
staff members when appropriate.
* Prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to records system when
IF You are :
* Bachelor Degree in Management or related field
* 3+ years administrative support or executive assistance
* Problem solving ability
* Excellent at computer and IT skill
* Fluent English spoken and writing
* Quick and agile action
* 2+ years Education in English spoken country
* Knowledge of HR
* Knowledge of accounting or tax admin or public relation
|We offer:||Opportunity to connect with Valmet's professionals as well to explore your skill and moving forward together as a team.|