- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department (Lean & CISS);
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Other jobs / task assigned by the manager.
- Arranges and/or delivers proper training or coaching for subordinates to ensure they have the necessary knowledge, skills and ability to do their jobs.
- Defines and/or explains clear work procedure and instructions for subordinates and also supervises subordinates closely to ensure their strict following.
- Sets and explains clear competency and performance standards to subordinates and evaluates subordinates based on actual performance and also provides constructive feedback when necessary (e.g. when certain task is rated as Improvement needed or Unsatisfactory.)
- Bachelor degree in accounting, Financial qualification preferred,
- 10Years+ supervisory experience in accounting area;
- Strong experience with Microsoft office;
- Fluent with English;
- Familiar with ERP system, experience with Baan, Infor ERP LN is a plus;
- Fluent with English;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Have awareness of ISO14001 & OHSAS18001
|Additional information:||Contact person responsible for this position:firstname.lastname@example.org|