|Business line:||Asia Pacific|
Are you the new forward-minded team player we are looking for?
If yes, we offer you the opportunity to join a leading company where you will work closely across a multi-disciplinary team to ensure utmost cost, quality, productivity and safety effectiveness, as well as compliance with relevant system requirements.
Get ready to put your analytic and creative brain to work, as you will get to manage and execute process engineering to analyze and identify opportunities for process improvement of Roll Workshop Operation & FlexSeal as well as quality assurance and safety pledge. In addition, you’ll have plenty of opportunities and the full support of your team to drive forward professional development.
• hold Bachelor in Engineering, preferably full 4-year program, in Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering or related field.
• have moderate proficiency in English communication, intermediate level. TOEIC about 600 up is advantage.
• are fluent in Thai speaking and can communicate with local Thai.
• are good knowledge and experience in measurements, geometric tolerances.
• are good understanding of QC tools and Lean.
• have knowledge of statistical process control is a plus.
• are good interpersonal skills and be a team player.
• possess Computer literacy in MS office, Engineering software i.e. Auto Cad, solid wok.
• have MRP or ERP (inventory control) would be advantage.
• have min 3 years in manufacturing area or related area.
• have experience in quality assurance system, quality control is advantageous.
Your will have opportunities to learn and we welcome new ideas.
If you find this challenging, join us...................
|We offer:||Work life balance, 5 days a week work.|
Do you want to know more? Contact:
Tawat Tadang, Human Resources Manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org Call +66 92 2708940
PLEASE APPLY WITHIN June 30, 2018.