ollow established guidelines and procedures to accurately verify, process, and record incoming and outgoing cash, cheque, or credit card transactions and to accurately maintain the organization’s financial records and transactions.
- Receive, verify, and process cash, credit card, cheque, or other payments from customers, employees, and other parties; issue receipts and record transactions.
- Prepare cheque or make cash payments to employees, customers, suppliers, or other parties or for approved expenditures or refunds.
- Cash count to ensure cash in safe box are in accordance with the SAP figure and Cash management to ensure company has sufficient cash to support the business.
- Bank business including domestic and oversea bank payment and coordination; bank statements reconciliation and bank draft collection and discount.
- Being responsible for SAFE related activities
- In charge of cash journal booking in SAP for all cash payments.
- Responsible for accounting documents arrangement and filing.
- Finish other tasks assigned by Finance Controller.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting and auditing.
- Good communication in both written and oral English
- 2 year’s cashier experience
- Some knowledge on China accounting practices and tax regulations
- Self-motivated, independent, details oriented
- Honest, integrity and good team player
- Work with results