|Business line:||Pulp and Energy|
Valmet's Pulp and Energy Business Line designs and delivers Heat and Power boilers as well as Recovery boilers for Energy producers and Pulp and Paper mills worldwide. We are looking for a Site Planning & Controlling Engineer to our Project Execution Team in Tampere, Finland.
Main responsibility areas of the Site Planning & Control Engineer are developing, updating and reporting of progress and construction site time schedules in co-operation with other project functions such as project management, site planning and subcontractors. Furthermore, coordination and development of site cost control processes and functions including forecasting and reporting are also on your responsibility.
Your main tasks will be
- Develop site baseline schedules and resource plans for construction´s sites in co-operation with project and site management and subcontractors.
- Monitor and control the project status, to detect any delay and to propose corrective actions to mitigate risks and prevent any delays.
- Prepare and update site forecast schedules in co-operation with site management team and subcontractors.
- Ensure timely and reliable progress and manpower reporting from sites.
- Define and develop manpower histograms and progress S-curves for monitoring and reporting purposes.
- Prepare and maintain site budget in co-operation with project and site management.
- Ensure timely and reliable cost reporting from sites.
Have you an interest in technology and construction, the drive and the commitment to move our customer's performance forward? We are looking for a candidate with Bachelor's or Master degree in Technology in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Energy or Industrial Economics.
• Experience and working knowledge of planning methods and scheduling tools are mandatory for this position. Previous experience in project management, control and planning in industrial investment projects (engineering, procurement and site operations) is highly appreciated.
• To be successful in this job you need to be able to travel to erection sites frequently and a good English language skill is a must (both written and spoken).
Valmet Inc. offers a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you will have the ability to work in an excellent team that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development.
For more information, please contact Aki Viljanen, Project Control Manager, Construction Management + 358 40 531 3256, firstname.lastname@example.org or Marko Pennanen, Manager Construction Management, +358 50 563 9225, email@example.com.
Please fill out our electronic application form with your CV and desired salary by June 30th, 2018.
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free workplace.