|Business line:||North America|
|Location:||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
Valmet is looking for a dynamic and proactive person to serve as an Account Specialist. In this position, you will be a key player that serves as the customer contact for assigned accounts, facilitating all inside sales functions. The Account Specialist is familiar with the equipment in the assigned accounts and actively engage with our customers to promote Valmet Spare Parts and Consumable products. The Account Specialist works in close collaboration with the Mill Sales Managers and Product Sales Managers to target sales potentials. The Account Specialist collaborates with Valmet’s global network of experts to recommend the best solution for the need. The Account Specialist is responsible to manage quotations, orders entry and deliveries. In all stage of the process the Account Specialist insure proper follow-up and provides timely updates.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive customer inquiries for spare parts and consumables through direct communication or through the Mill Sales Managers / Product Sales Managers.
• Engage direct communication with customers.
• Actively follow-up with customer on potential sales.
• Visit key customers to promote spare parts and consumables.
• Work with Valmet’s global network of experts to support customer requests.
• Identify specific parts utilizing Valmet documentation systems.
• Provide quotations for spare parts and consumables.
• Provide technical assistance for customers.
• Assist in preparing customer sales budgets and sales forecasts.
• Participate in the elaboration of customer specific sales plan by identifying products to promote with customer.
• Prepare quotation packages.
• Track the delivery process and insure on time delivery.
• Participate in non-conformance review and corrective action definition.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 0-2 years’ experience and/or Technical degree in mechanical engineering or industrial maintenance (3 years college) with 4 to 6 years’ experience and/or training in technical customer services or sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must speak English and French
• Must write English and French
• Read and understand mechanical drawings
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Knowledge of BAAN or LN Infor is a plus
• Knowledge of SalesForce or similar CRM system is a plus
• Knowledge and understanding of paper mill and related equipment a plus.
• Experience in maintenance and maintenance planning of heavy equipment is a plus
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Availability to travel to customer sites in Canada. Travel up to 15% of the time.
• Ability to work without supervision
Valmet offers you a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you'll have the chance to put your education and experience to good use. As a global industry leader you'll have the ability to work with and learn from colleagues from across North America and around the world.
In addition to competitive wages, Valmet offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a pension plan, paid vacation, company holidays.