Financial Services, EMEA performs standardized financial processes to Valmet’s businesses in European countries. Our Accounts Receivable team provides accounts receivable, credit control and collection services, and billing services as per agreement. This position is temporary until the end of September 2019.
We are now looking for a professional Specialist, Accounts Receivable to join our team in Jyväskylä.
Your main tasks will include:
* handling of accounts receivable
* debt collection
* registering payments in the accounts receivable
* taking part in cash forecasting
* making credit status information queries
* and other tasks related to accounts receivable.
* relevant educational degree
* experience in accounts receivable work
* experience in using finance applications and MS Office tools
* fluent written and spoken command of English and Finnish, other language skills are
* flexibility and co-operation skills
* ability to work independently and have initiative
To be successful in this position you would have to be meticulous, precise and accurate, and work well with details.
|Tarjoamme:||We offer you a position with a global industry leader where you’ll have a chance to utilize your existing skills, to contribute to the success of the organization as well as to find opportunities for personal development. The work will take place in a team environment.|
Please let us have your application accompanied with your CV via the link provided by June 19, 2018.
For further information, please contact Elise Rahm, Manager, Accounts Receivable and Cash Management Teams, Financial Services, EMEA, tel. 040 588 6376, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valmet Finland is smoke free company.