|Business line:||North America|
As a Mill Sales Manager for Valmet, you play a key role in building and maintaining solid working relationships with our customers. The goal is to clearly understand the needs and concerns of customers and how Valmet can partner with them to ensure the right solutions at the right time. This requires a firm grasp of the sales process and a willingness to work cooperatively with our external customers, and also internally with our experts, to ensure the highest levels of service. In this challenging role you have the responsibility for coordination of equipment upgrades, rebuilds, repairs, and parts and services within your specified territory. You’ll have the opportunity to flex your experience regarding marketing and brand building to achieve key targeted business goals for all of Valmet’s product lines.
• Responsible for promoting and selling entire Valmet offering within assigned regional territory.
• Facilitates troubleshooting on performance concerns and secures opportunities to quote on customer needs with focus on Valmet’s broad range of technologies and solutions.
• Develops business and marketing plans, sales strategies and action plans targets of opportunity with well-defined objectives, goals, schedules and assignments.
• Stay actively involved with assigned region to fully understand and analyze the market for product growth.
• As a primary account manager, facilitate and lead Valmet’s Mill Team initiative for customers in your territory. The Mill Team approach ensures coordination of all activities within Valmet’s network of Service and process solution groups for our customers.
• Regularly provide updates on sales, projections, bookings, proposal activities, costs and other related customer activities.
• You’ll work closely with your customers, with travel up to 60% within your defined territory to ensure their satisfaction with Valmet.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Business or Engineering or equivalent from a four-year college or University; 5 to 10 years related experience in various positions as machine engineer, process manager, paper mill operations or maintenance management or service supplier to the industry; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position will cover Minnesota sales territory.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Please note that any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check and drug screen.
|We offer:||In addition to competitive wages, Valmet offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a pension plan, 401k with company match, paid vacation, company holidays, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and Business Travel Accident Insurance.|
|Additional information:||For questions related to this position, please contact Regional HR Managers Barbara Barr (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ted Fitzsimmons (email@example.com).|