|Business line:||Asia Pacific|
Looking for the next great opportunity in your career? We are looking for Product Sales Manager for Paper Machine Clothing (PMC) to support our growth in South Korea in the field of PMC.
PMC (Paper Machine Clothing) business provides high-quality fabrics products for pulp, paper, board and tissue making industries. It consists of forming fabrics, press felt, shoe press belts and dryer fabrics.
Your main task is to drive top-line growth, as-sold profitability improvement, customer satisfaction and market share increase of PMC offering in the region. You will be working directly with our customers and ensure customer satisfaction in Valmet offering and services, as well as our commitments towards our customers are fulfilled.
Main responsibilities of this position include:
• Prepare sales targets, budgets, product strategies, implementation plans together with global / area organization
• Responsible for bringing new Valmet technology and being the local contact for PMC offering towards the customers
• Management of technology references towards the local customer base
• Visit customers proactively to identify customer needs, generate leads and close the deals
• Prepare technical proposals, solutions to customers together with support from global / area organization
• Organize quotations to customers in close cooperation with global / area organization
• Participate in sales and contract negotiations
• Participate in marketing actions
• Develop long-term agreement business with customers
• Support delivery projects and customer claim handling
In this position you will report to Senior Manager, Product Sales and Support. You will be working closely together with internal stakeholders like Mill Sales Managers and Technology Unit representatives.
Besides great sales-oriented mindset and self-driven, active team player attitude, to be successful in this position, you have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Papermaking or Engineering-related science
• Strong experience in working with paper industry
• Proven ability to succeed and create profitable solutions, including achieving results in high pressure situations
• Good interpersonal skills, leadership capability to lead (virtual) team even in matrixed organization
• Experience and knowledge of key cultural differences and ability to adapt communication style accordingly. Skilled at working across global boundaries.
• Good communication skills in English, as well as presentation and facilitation skills
• Willingness and ability to travel
|We offer:||We offer you a rewarding position with a global industry leader where you will be able to work in a team environment that lets you contribute to the success of the organization as well as find opportunities for personal development. We offer you opportunity to be one of our key players in building Valmet's success in South Korea.|
|Additional information:||Did we catch your interest? Don’t miss this opportunity to work in global market leader in growing Asia Pacific area. Please submit your application as soon as possible but no later than May 31, 2018 by filling the application form below.|