Do you want to join a company that is a global market leader in Automation Business? If yes, here an opportunity!!
We are looking for a Project Engineer for our Automation family. In this role, you will be responsible to provide advisory services to customers or equipment and components. In order to strengthen our AUT service Team, we are looking for Project Engineer to be located in Jakarta, Indonesia and will be required to travel for Project /Service activities outside Indonesia in AP region if needed.
Areas of responsibility:
1. Design, Engineering, Installation and commissioning of QCS and DCS if required by business
2. Project and Lead Engineering support (System & Cabinet Design, FAT, Site installation and commissioning) to QCS and DCS project delivery
3. To support to service as and when required for QCS installation in Indonesia and AP region
4. Provide appropriate support and suggestion to Sales team in Indonesia
5. Control and tuning of QCS controls in paper machine project.
6. Keep accurate records regarding job progress, delays, problems, deliveries, changes, extras, and engineering errors.
7. Report on the completed projects outlining the activities carried out, faults found during project and any future recommendations for improving the new offering.
8. Coordinate customer and project manager & logistic teams in supply center during project execution
9. Conduct audits at customer sites to record and analyze process improvement opportunities.
10. To work in close coordination with other service team to fulfil customer requirement
1. Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or Automation
2. At least 8 years’ experience working with pulp mill technologies and Automation
3. Good oral and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
4. Proficient in MS office
5. Service minded and mature with good team work and organizing skills
6. Good communication and interpersonal skills
7. Knowledge of DCS, QCS Analyzers , Pulp and Paper
8. Willingness to work at customer premises and to travel time to time to support other customer mills in Indonesia
1. Global network and support in hi-tech working environment.
2. Opportunity to enhance knowledge in a life learning and on the job training about Valmet's product technology.
|Additional information:||Heavy travelling within Indonesia and abroad.|