|Business line:||Asia Pacific|
|Location:||One of Valmet's major locations in Asia Pacific|
Are you interested to be part of our winning team in Asia Pacific? To further support and drive continued profitable growth together with region sales/service operations, we are looking for Business Manager for Mill Improvements BU in Asia Pacific.
In this key role you will focus on working together with regions (both sales and service operations) to drive profitable growth, especially MIL, by providing technical & sales support. You will manage and coordinate MIL BU specific development activities in the area together with region BUs and global BU/TUs. With shared profit and loss responsibility with each AP regions you will be expected to drive MIL business forward across Asia Pacific.
Other main responsibilities include:
- Leading area-level product sales / product management resources in AP region, providing strong technical/sales support to regions
- Acting as a link to global resources, driving TU growth initiatives in the area
- Developing field service business and resources in the area
- Area technology support, including project management activities in the area
- Deploying global pricing guidelines, global application policies and templates for technical specifications
- Supporting development of cost competitive offerings / competitor follow up in the area
- Supporting global R&D and products and services launches in the area
In this position you will report to Vice President, Services, Asia Pacific. You will also be a member of Asia Pacific Services management team.
The position can be based in one of Valmet's major locations in Asia Pacific.
We are looking for engaged, self-motivated active team player with "can do" attitude with proven track record in driving growth and meeting sales targets. A successful candidate has strong business and communication skills, commercial mindset and passion to serve our customers. An ideal candidate has excellent negotiation skills and ability to handle high pressure situations.
• Masters/Bachelor degree in relevant technical field of study
• Technical knowledge of pulp & paper making process and equipment
• Excellent customer service background
• Fluent English, solid presentation skills
• People management and influencing skills, especially experiences in a multicultural / matrixed organization
• Desire and ability to travel frequently in Asia Pacific and globally if needed
We offer you a chance to make a difference as we grow our business in Asia Pacific. This will come together with
opportunities for professional development as well as to work with global network of highly competent and
committed team of Valmet professionals.
|Additional information:||If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment full of opportunities, make a decision to apply by June 24, 2018 by filling out the electronic application form via the link provided. When applying please provide also your CV with salary expectation as well as your preferred work location.|