• Develop LEAN culture for SHA Production by consulting, training and education
• Lead and drive whole SHA Production key improvement activates to move forward
• Conduct dedicated Kaizen project to reduce the quality cost and improve the productivities by applying best Lean methodology practices and tools for optimization of existing business process
• Initial and drive delivery process development with lean spirit and method, in the purpose to improve working flow efficiency and eliminate possible wastes
• Support to define company level operation strategy and KPIs
• Work together with operation excellence in the selection, prioritization and deployment of lean projects, and conduct regular project reviews to ensure expected progress achievement
• Develop, coordinate, collect, and report lean system related metrics and projects
• Support new ERP system implementation in a manner to ensure the ERP process set up can good support production planning
• Support SHA production process mapping to the new ERP system operations, in line with PAP China operation processes
• Understands and strictly follows Company’s Rules, Regulations, Policies, Instructions and Procedure to avoid unnecessary conflicts and to reach expected behavior and job performance.
• Defines and/or explains clear work procedure and instructions for subordinates and also supervises subordinates closely to ensure their strict following.
• Bachelor’s degree, good interpersonal and communication skills
• At least five years in Lean experience with three years ’management experience.
• Concrete lean knowledge (policy deployment, VSM/VSD, structure problem solving and Jidoka etc.) is required
• ERP and production planning experience
• Experience working in an industry environment preferred
• Proactive and diligent work attitude, willing to work under pressure and overtime.
• Ability to identify issues, take initiative and solve problems independently.
• Have awareness of ISO9001, 14001 & OHSAS18001
• Good written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese
|Additional information:||Contact Person responsible for this position:email@example.com|