|Job description:||Are you going to be our new Purchasing Engineer in our Finland team? Our team is part of Services EMEA Procurement and you would be located in Pori. As Purchasing Engineer you will be independently procuring goods and services for projects and services sold. You will be responsible executing procurement according to Valmet Requirements in terms of quality, price and availability. Maintaining and developing existing and new vendor relations is important part of your work. Your responsibility is to guarantee availability and capacity for named vendors as well as delivery follow-up of procured items. Working environment is dynamic and fast-moving in which your actions has a clear business impact. You will be following price development to ensure that Valmet has knowledge of true market price and favorable market position.|
To be successful in this position you should:
• Have at minimum a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or in similar field or relevant work experience.
• Be an expert in procurement with more than 3 years’ experience preferably in multi-national company.
• Have demonstrated skills at cost analysis and cost reduction actions when collaborating with suppliers.
• Have knowledge of business processes. Knowledge of board and paper making products is a plus.
• Have good skills in English and Finnish language both written and spoken.
• Have good IT skills in using MS Office Tools. Experience of using ERP-systems, and other procurement IT-tools will benefit you.
• Have good communication and relationship management skills.
• Have ability to work proactive, independently leading your own work and making decisions timely manner providing solutions.
|We offer:||We offer you an independent role in fast-moving, not-cyclic environment. You will have development opportunities and support from your professional and experienced team. In this role you will have a clear business impact.|
Did we get you excited? If yes, please send you application with you CV in English via link provided no later than on 27.5.2018. We are already waiting for it.
For more information, please contact Hannu Savolainen, Procurement Manager, EMEA Services Procurement firstname.lastname@example.org and mobile +358 400 377 860
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free workplace.