Is your passion in providing customer value to pulp, paper and energy industry? Are you experienced with solution sales and with our industry segments? We are now strengthening our Valmet wide Industrial Internet Organization with this Solution Manager, Decision Support position.
In this position, you will hold ownership of selected products and services in Valmet, and provide expertise, support and guidance to other functions to support with business performance in all aspects. Decision Support analytics portfolio contains various data driven solutions and services which allow mill operations to improve process performance, such as online quality models and predictions for board and paper machine process and pulp processes, selected power process analytics solutions with advisory instructions for operators.
In more detail level, your role is all about:
- ownership and business vision of decision support portfolio
- ensuring product performance
- maintaining all product related documentation, instructions and pricing
- providing sales support for Industrial Internet portfolio in general
- supporting deliveries in Solution Manager capacity and ensuring customer expectations are met
- defining development road map with Business Units and ensuring development of new value add features
- facilitating sales support analysis in the cases where it is needed
- managing orders forecasting, market status and analysis
Will this be the right step for you? To be an excellent match, you are familiar with our main customer segments and understand our customers business needs. In addition, you are experienced with solution sales, have strong sales funnel management skills, as well as strong organizational and networking skills. You can be a rising talent or a senior specialist. The main driver in everything you do is to help our customers succeed through our Industrial Internet and other service solutions.
In this role, the following requirements are important for your success:
• Knowledge of Valmet customer industries: pulp, paper and energy
• Understanding of Industrial Internet domain
• Solution sales skills to be able coach our global sales network in bringing the highest value solutions for our customers
• Good presentation and negotiation skills
• Strong motivation and willingness to grow within Industrial Internet framework
As a person you are articulate, results-focused and persistent. In this role you’ll travel globally.
We offer you an exciting opportunity in building leading digital solutions in a global business. In our team, we are passionate about our work, but there is always also time for fun!
Our Industrial Internet solutions are based on the unique combination of process technology, services and automation. By utilizing our know-how we can enable our customers to turn their data into a valuable asset. Our wide Industrial Internet offering includes advanced, data-driven solutions and services that improve the reliability and performance of our customers processes.
Join the team and share the feeling of bringing frontline digital solutions alive!
Peek to our industrial internet world: https://youtu.be/4y9VhCL6WPI
For any additional questions about this role, please contact Johanna Newcomb, Director, Performance Optimization, tel. +358 40 554 2928. Johanna is available on Fri April 20th between 13-15 and Wed April 25th between 12-14.
If this sounds like your next career step, please leave your application by April 29th!