Are you the HR Manager we are looking for?
If yes, we offer you the opportunity to join our China HR community and support our business managers and employees to achieve business goals and strategy.
Strategic People Planning
- Participate in business strategy definition
- Define people management priorities and HR plans based on business strategy
- Facilitate organizational design and development
- Work together with business to develop company culture
- Facilitate change management
- Support business restructuring
- Design competitive workforce planning
- Build up , optimize & manage resourcing whole process to be effective ( Including but not limited to : recruitment channel , interview , assessment , on boarding process, etc)
- Taking care of key positions’ resourcing
- Build up people learning and development system aligned with business strategy and deliver offerings
- Manage leadership development
- Manage HIPO and succession planning
- Work closely /keep good relationship with external training vendors and consultants
- Develop and implement performance management system
- Provide tools and trainings to improve line managers’ performance management competency
- Facilitate KPIs workshop
- Do analysis of performance evaluation result and provide suggestions to business
- Work together with business to drive high performance culture
Compensation & Benefits Management
- Work together with C&B team to design and optimize C&B structure to drive high performance result
- Work together with C&B team to analyze and control labor cost
- Facilitate annual salary review and job levelling ,etc processes
Employee Relationship Management
- Keep close relationship with local authorities to build up good relationship and positive image
- Develop great working environment for employee engagement
- Manage employee relationship issues
- Be responsible for compiling and updating HR policies & processes & tools and implementation to ensure legal compliance and in alignment with company values and code of conduct
- Continuously improve internal HR process to provide HR service and handle transactions efficiently and effectively
and other task or work assigned by line manager and company
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Human Resources and the other related field
- 6-8 years working experience in HR management including Employee Relationship, Recruitment, People Development, Performance Management, and C&B Management in multinational companies, manufacturing background is preferred.
- 1-2 years HR Manager experience or 2-3 years HR Supervisor experience would be preferred.
- Experience of managing up to 100 employees on HR manager position is preferred.
- Up to date knowledge of China employment legislation, Chinese labor law, and local government laws or regulations.
- Good command of English, both in oral and written.
- Good command of computer skill in MS office.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organization and coaching skills.
1. Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
2. Strong sense of responsibilities and teamwork spirit.
3. Independence along with commitment and flexibility
We offer you an interesting and diverse job in a great global company where you will learn a lot of our business.
You will also get an opportunity to work with great Valmet people and develop yourself in human resources area.
|Additional information:||If you are interested in this role, pls send your application with your resume to China Resourcing Manager Coco Wang(email@example.com) before May 15.|