|Business line:||Corporate Functions|
|Location:||Järvenpää, Tampere or Jyväskylä|
Business process transformation project Leap Forward is running full speed ahead in Valmet. This transformation program is rolling out new processes and will cover every part of Valmet’s business and set the foundation for our business in the future.
At the moment we are looking for an enthusiastic Configuration Owner, Service Delivery to join our multi-talented ERP project team.
As a Configuration Owner, you will together with the Global Process Owner and Concept Owners translate business requirements to IT solutions. After the solution creation you will be responsible for the integrity of common Infor LN system landscape from your own area of responsibility by owning the respective system configuration and the relevant integrations to the surrounding systems in service delivery area. You will also be responsible for solution roadmap in the service delivery area, and manage application feasibility studies on requirement basis.
Your main focus in the beginning will be participating in Leap Forward (ERP) program as a technical expert and will then have a key role in establishing continuous services in IT. In this position, you will report to Jukka Länsimies, Manager, ERP Services and in matrix to Juha Ojala, Global Process Owner, Service Delivery. You work in close collaboration with the ERP project team members, business stakeholders and Valmet IT.
To succeed in this position you should have experience in one of the main ERP – systems in the respective field and good business understanding combined with good technical skills. You should also be able to work both independently and in a highly team-oriented, collaborative environment. You need to also have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Degree in Information Technology or Engineering or equivalent
• It is required to have more than 8 years applicable IT and business experience, preferably from an international organization
• Previous experience with ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Baan)
• Prior experience of managing solution development project would be an asset
• Ability to quickly learn new and adapt new things
• Good communication and team working skills
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• A great opportunity to participate in a major, global ERP and business process transformation program
• An international team of experts to inspire and support you
• Opportunities to learn, grow and progress in your career
• An opportunity to work in a visible role with the Valmet management and several different external and internal stakeholder groups
For further information, please contact Jukka Länsimies, tel. +358 40 582 5075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position is based in Järvenpää, Tampere or Jyväskylä. Travelling is essential in this role.
Please leave your application via the link provided. The application deadline is Monday April 23.
Valmet Finland is a smoke free company.