|Location:||Albury - Country Location|
Valmet Corporation is the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for pulp, paper and energy industries. Valmet’s vision is to become the global champion in serving its customers.
Valmet’s services cover everything from maintenance outsourcing to mill and plant improvements and spare parts. The strong technology offering includes pulp mills, tissue, board and paper production lines, as well as power plants for bio-energy production. Valmet’s advanced automation solutions range from single measurements to mill wide turnkey automation projects.
Valmet’s net sales in 2014 were approximately EUR 2.5 billion. Our 12,000 professionals around the world work close to our customers and are committed to moving our customers’ performance forward – every day. Valmet’s head office is in Espoo, Finland and its shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd.
Read more www.valmet.com , www.twitter.com/valmetglobal.
Reporting directly to the National Services Manager, this role is responsible for installation, maintenance and providing customer oriented service of quality control systems. Included are hardware and (process control) software design, generation and implementation to the specifications of the customer.
• Installing, commissioning and tuning of the profilers hardware and software.
• Installing, commissioning and tuning of the QCS-system hardware and software.
• Apply knowledge of the QCS and profilers systems in providing problem solving solutions in customer environments.
• Provide training to internal and customer personnel covering QCS and profilers systems.
• Provide rostered after-hours on-call support for customer sites on relevant QCS systems.
• Installing, commissioning and maintaining the DCS system hardware and software
• Identify, develop, propose and implement competitive technical upgrade solutions to customer base.
• Improving customer satisfaction with a customer focus.
• Assisting the National Services Manager to identify potential sales cases.
• 6 Years’ experience with QCS/DCS systems, related to Pulp and Paper industries is essential
• Valmet and or ABB experience will be beneficial
• Vocational English
• Good communications skills and willingness to listen
• Team player, self-confidence, assertive character
• Open, professional and approachable nature
• Self-motivated and self-starter
• Committed and willing to work extended hours if required
The individual may be required to spend extended periods of time on customer-sites if required, assisting with project management, supporting service engineers as well as investigating technical solutions to customer requests as well as being ‘on-call’ 24/7 when the need arises
We offer you a rewarding position within a global industry leader and an opportunity to help our customers succeed. You will be part of a skilled international team throughout Asia Pacific that values your contribution and is willing to support your desire for learning. At Valmet, you'll be working in a leading global company of 12,000 professionals with good opportunities for professional development.
For more information about this position, please contact, ANZRecruitment@valmet.com.
To apply for this position, please complete our on-line application form including your CV and salary request at latest by 11 May 2018.