Are you the new service-minded team player we are looking for? At Valmet, we serve our customers keeping in mind our core commitments: safety comes first, close to customers, solutions to your needs and people you can trust.
As a Service Engineer, you serve our customers providing planned maintenance, trouble-shooting and service, focus being in control systems in process industries. You work independently to deliver one off service activities, as well as more demanding upgrades and extensions. You participate in project implementation and start-up together with our project resources. Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania are your main areas but are available also for regional assignments in other countries when needed. Your contribution to develop specified Valmet applications in projects is expected, as well as active support to our service sales. You promote service solutions that create value to our customers and train our customers to use Valmet systems.
• Relevant educational background such as Bachelor degree in Systems Engineering, Automation or related area
• Ability to work under pressure in different customer situations and in different cultural environments
• Self-managed and ability to set your own daily and weekly priorities with the customer
• Passion for serving customers and for collaborating with your colleagues
• Passion for applying world-class technology to our customers’ benefit
• Fluent in English, Estonian and Russian. Other languages are plus.
• A valid driving license and willingness to travel.
• Knowledge of our customers’ processes and/or automation technology are considered as an advantage
• Relevant experience in the field of automation (you do not need to have experience in Valmet applications, but experience in similar systems) as an advantage
|We offer:||We offer you a rewarding position within a global industry leader and an opportunity to help our customers succeed. You will be part of a skilled team that values your contribution and is willing to support your desire for learning. Our competitive compensation and benefits package include competitive salary, business car, mobile phone. Our Baltic office is located in Tallinn city center. At Valmet, you’ll be working in a leading global company of 12 000 professionals with good opportunities for professional development.|
For more information about this position, please contact:
tel. +372 611 0574,
tel. +372 525 8969,
To apply for this position, please complete our on-line application form including your CV and salary request at latest by 29th of April 2018.