|Location:||Jyväskylä or Järvenpää|
Are You site operations professional with passion to participate global projects within board and paper industry? Are you already recognized to be a great supervisor or willing to be such? We are seeking for an Automation Supervisor for Valmet Site Operations to be located in Jyväskylä or Järvenpää.
As an Automation Supervisor you will be in charge of paper or board machine installation (fluid systems and instrumentation) and testing coordination. You will be responsible for the installation and coordination of the site including site related schedules, testing, installation quality control, budget and safety. During the site phase you will report to Valmet Site Manager. At a later phase of your career you can be nominated to Site Manager depending on your skills.
- Positive and hard-working attitude, capability to make things happen
- Willingness to travel and capability to stay longer durations abroad. You are a team player who can easily adapt to different cultures and working environments.
- Fluency in Finnish with strong English skills, written and spoken. German and / or Spanish are an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interactions skills
- We appreciate experience in paper industry and experience of installation supervision in the field of hydraulics, paper machine lubrications systems and pneumatics. Instrumentation and electrification knowledge is appreciated as well as understanding of modern production line testing
- You are familiar with basic IT- tools, MS- Project is an essential skill to have or to develop
- Suitable technical education, e.g. bachelor’s degree in engineering, and experience of similar tasks, preferably 5 years or more.
|We offer:||We are offering you an interesting and challenging role in an international and dynamic environment. We offer you the opportunity to enlarge your expertise, working together with other Valmet world-class top experts in the field.|
If You would like to know more about this job opportunity, please contact our Site Operations Managers Pekka Liejumäki, tel. +358 40 506 7134 or Manu Kapiainen, tel. +358 40 844 6323. They are available between 13-15 on Fridays.
If this sounds like your next career step, please fill in the application form via the link provided and attach your CV latest on April 29, 2018.