We are looking for Product Specialist to drive growth and market share increase of wet end consumables and especially dewatering elements in paper machine area.You will lead the business of specified process parts together with area sales and global product team ensuring the best economical and technical solutions to our customer needs.
- Proactive product sales support
- Delivery management of specified process parts
- Product management responsibility for specified process parts
- Identify growth opportunities and new business approaches
- Active promotion of specified process parts to customers and internally
- Managing marketing actions such as launching, coordination of training, collecting customer feedback and following up competitors
- Reference management
- Technology transfers to Areas
- Sales planning with Areas
- Active cooperation with our global production units and sub-suppliers
- Motivate and challenge the team to reach the given targets
- BSc. or MSc. in engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Pulp & Paper industry with demonstrated success in a global environment.
- knowledge about dewatering elements and hard coatings is preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of Pulp & Paper industry manufacturing and business processes
- Strong customer orientation with an ability to quickly build relationships and achieve results individually and in a matrix organizational structure
- Strong motivation with an ability to achieve results under pressure
- Good business acumen with an ability to effectively analyze situations to reach conclusions
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English and Finnish along with presentation and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel and at times on short notice
What you can expect from us
• Challenging position that allow you to demonstrate and show your expertise
• Professional team to inspire and support you
• International, inspiring and dynamic working environment
For further information, please contact Juha Mäkivaara, General Operations Manager, EMEA P&P SER Performance Parts, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +358 40 073 4024.
Please apply by 29.4.2018 (internally open 9.-15.4.) by filling out our electronic application with your CV form via the link provided.
Valmet Finland is a smoke free company.