Are you the new energized Product Manager we are looking for Plant Performance Solution product group in Energy and Process Systems Business Unit?
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for Valmet DNA Plant Management Applications (PMA) and new Industrial Internet applications for our energy customers. You will be responsible for turning customer and market requirements into technical and commercial solutions together with our Sales and Service teams worldwide. You will actively follow energy industry business requirements (e.g. environmental regulations) and new technologies and you will be responsible for product portfolio development, maintenance and road-mapping together with other Product Managers, Application Development team, Info Engineering teams, Valmet Industrial Internet team and Customers.
You will be supporting global Sales and Service in the sales processes (e.g. in customer visits, offer preparation), where you are working as specialist with extensive energy process knowledge (incl. thermodynamics) and know-how of our energy information applications.
Developing and maintaining sales and marketing material together with sales support and marketing. Promoting PMA applications in Valmet customer seminars, exhibitions and conferences. You also share your know-how through giving training to and presentations for other Valmet departments.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have
• extensive knowledge and experience of power plant processes and thermodynamics (M.Sc or B.Sc)
• experience on power plant performance monitoring and reporting
• knowledge of Valmet DNA Plant Management Application or interest to study
• knowledge and/or interest to further study digitalization, industrial internet technologies
• good presentation and communication skills
• good networking skills and ability to work efficiently in matrix organization
• ability to handle pressure and tight schedules
• fluency in English, verbal and written. Other languages are considered an asset.
• willingness to travel abroad.
We offer you a frontline opportunity to influence on digitalization of energy industry and grow together with further growing Energy Automation Plant Performance Business. You will have a global professional network to work with, and a lot of interesting projects to be involved in.
If this sounds like something you are looking for and you are ready to go forward on your career, apply soon but no later than 2nd of May.
In case of any further questions about the position, please contact Tiina Stenvik, Director, Plant Performance Solutions tel. +358 40 8216886 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valmet Finland is a non-smoking workplace.