Do you want to join a company that is a global market leader in Automation Business?
The solutions of Valmet's Automation business line are designed to maximize the profitability of our customers' businesses by improving production performance and cost, energy and material efficiency. Our worldwide network of experts supports our extensive range of process automation solutions and services. We serve our customers in energy generation, pulp and paper and other process industries.
We are now looking for an DCS & QCS Service Engineers to serve our customers in Poland. In this role, you will be to carry out all technical activities associated with execution of our projects & services in Energy, Paper and Process Industry sector.
Your main tasks will be
- Customers’ system maintenance & troubleshooting
- Monthly based on-site activities according on our maintenance contracts
- Customer Support and Training (remote and direct),
- Design, configuration and start-up of DCS infrastructure
- Ethernet and PC Diagnostics,
- Workstation & Server maintenance
- Hardware Reinstallation, Software Updates
- Support for purchasing of PC hardware / network components
- Good educational background for this position is Automation/Electronics/Control systems
– Master’s Degree from Technical University
- You are service-minded and motivated to grow in this position.
- We hope that you have already some years of experience in the field of automation and knowledge of processes and/or automation technology.
- You have at least category B driving license, because a significant part of the work will be done at the customer site.
- You are native Polish speaker and your English is level is B1 or higher.
- In addition we hope you would have willingness to travel, willingness to learn and self-motivation for independent work.
Extra advantages would be
- Practical knowledge of MS Office applications, PC hardware architecture and , MS Windows system configuration
- Practical skills or at least basic knowledge connected with: Cisco equipment, IT infrastructures, Ethernet protocol, SQL Server, Backup solutions
- HP and DELL PC hardware knowledge (sales specification, hw configuration, installation)
- Experience in the energy sector, work with control systems and process optimization tools, developing and implementing software
- DCS/PLC control systems knowledge / programming
- QCS systems knowledge
- Automation maintenance skills/experiences
- Multitask environment working experiences / good stress dealing.
We offer you a rewarding position within a global industry leader and an opportunity to help our customers succeed.
You will be part of a skilled team that values your contribution and is willing to support your desire for learning. In addition to permanent contract, we offer you a competitive compensation and benefit package including e.g. sport activities vouchers (Benefit System), health care access (MediCover), and others.
For further information and questions, please contact Michal Hodor, +48 605 697919, email@example.com.
To apply for this position please complete our on-line application form at latest by 30 April.