High performer, strong leadership and communication skills, business minded with a customer focused outlook. Is this you? Have you outgrown your current role and are you thinking about taking on a new challenge? Then this is one of those opportunities that will give you job satisfaction and development from day one.
In this role, you will be responsible for Tissue Mills operations in China. You will lead and manage the Tissue Mills sales team in China. You will coordinate and develop Tissue Mills production and its project implementation capabilities. You be responsible for Tissue projects follow up.
You will report directly to Area President, China and in matrix to Vice President of Tissue Mills Business Unit and you will be part of the Tissue Mills core team.
To be successful in this role, we believe you have the following background, competence and abilities:
• Bachelor's degree in a related field required with a Master’s degree preferred.
• Extensive and successful management experience in the Pulp & Paper industry including experience with Tissue mills.
• Demonstrated success in a matrix, multi-cultural, international environment.
• Demonstrated understanding of Paper industry and business processes, particularly in Tissue
Technology and proven ability to convert customer needs and opportunities into sales.
• Excellent motivation and attitude, and ability to achieve results under pressure.
• Intelligent, energetic individual with strong leadership qualities and customer orientation.
• Ability to quickly build relationships and achieve results both individually and as part of a team.
• Good organizational skills and business acumen.
• Effective written and oral communication skills in English along with presentation, negotiation and analytical skills.
• Willingness and ability to travel heavily on an international basis.
We offer you a challenging leadership position and a great opportunity to influence the success of our Tissue business. Our working environment is team-oriented, international and inspiring. We encourage and value an innovative culture that suits development minded people who enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment full of opportunities!
These roles are few and far between so if this caught your interest, let’s talk. For more information about the role, please contact Area President, China, Mr. Xiangdong Zhu by email@example.com
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact China Resourcing Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline of application is May 31, 2018.