We are looking for a Projects Engineer to Mill Improvements team creating solutions to our customers in Paper and Board industry.
Are you interested in solving specific customer problems, being creative and making process improvement solutions for Mid-Size Paper and board machines? Do you want to learn new things every day and work with both Valmet’s global network and with your local team to ensure customer’s success? Would you like to work in a company that is already #1 in it’s industry, but wanting to expand its market area? If Yes is your answer, then this just might be a job for you.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- developing and managing “fit for purpose” –solutions for Mid-size Paper and Board Machines with your team,
- introducing locally engineered solutions and upgrades, support sales network with launch of new solutions,
- application engineering, cost calculations, technical support to sales
- customer contacts, defining solutions for the customer, basic engineering and coordinating of detailed engineering
- managing ordered projects, planning and supervision, cooperation with procurement, manufacturing, logistics and site operations
- assist in trouble-shooting for customers, finding value for customers
- you have experience in mechanical engineering and process industry
- good project management skills
- experience in Catia V5/6, AutoCAD or similar engineering application
- good English language skills, other languages are also an advantage
- good networking skills. You feel comfortable being in front of a customer and solving their problems
- experience in paper, board or tissue industry
- get along with all kinds of people and work well in international team
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in mechanical engineering is preferred, but not a must
- relevant manufacturing and erection knowledge is preferred, but not a must.
- you can say about yourself “I’m with the Good guys” rather than “I’ve stepped to the Dark side” ;)
We offer you a global professional network, chance to take responsibility and show your skills as a creative problem solver. You will get thorough onboarding and chance to learn every day. You will have possibility to develop yourself and together with other professionals, take our customers’ business forward.
Together with your monthly salary you will get premium level medical insurance (MediCover). In case you need to relocate, a relocation package will be offered.
Please contact Anssi Tuuri (firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 725 250 419) to discuss further about the position.
In case you have questions regarding employment conditions or the application process for this position, please contact HR Manager Michał Lyczbiński, email@example.com.
Please send your application together with your CV and salary request via the link below soon. We will start interviewing applicants during the application period and we'll fill the position as soon as possible. The search will close latest by May 31, 2018.