- Work with China Resourcing Manager and Reginal HR Manager to understand the hiring department requirement on recruitment, deeply understand position background and job description to search and screen out suitable candidates.
- Independently handle recruiting activities for related business lines.
- Follow up resourcing processes and programs, including but not limited to job description preparation, recruitment advertisement posting, candidates sourcing, interviewing & interviewer’s feedback follow-up, background check, offer proposal, offering process.
- Independently handle new staff on-boarding process.
- Maintain efficient all resourcing channels for ensuring cost effectiveness and business satisfaction.
- Make regularly recruitment reports and analysis as required.
- Coordinate expatriates’ employment application for appropriate visas/working permits, residence permit, Chinese employee’s employment application, working permit, etc.
- Support employee relationship work, handle employee complaints, organize employee activities, and improve employee satisfaction rate.
- Complete other assignments from the line manager and company
- With a Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related major
- 3 years recruitment experience, relevant industry background is preferred.
- Native Chinese Speaker and good English in both writing and speaking
- Ability to effectively communicate (both in writing and verbally) with all levels of organization
- Proficiency with MS software and database management systems.
- Basic knowledge of Labor laws and other related regulations.
- Diligence and willingness to work under pressure
- Good team work and cooperation capabilities
|Additional information:||please send your application attached with resume in our online system or mail to Resourcing Manager Coco Wang (email@example.com) before April 30, 3018.|