|Location:||Sundsvall or Karlstad|
We are looking for a Global Technology Manager in our Workshop Services Technology Unit (FWS TU).
The primary responsibilities include driving our global business by working with our design teams located in Sundsvall & Karlstad, Sweden, in order to support our area sales & product managers in finding the best economical and technical reconditioning & upgrade solutions for our customer needs.
Our Workshop Services Fiber Technology focuses in the field of Pulp and Paper, specialized in wood handling, chemical & mechanical pulping fiber processing equipment.
As the Global Technology Manager your responsibilities are:
• Global responsibility to support FWS TU product & concept development as well as product portfolio competitiveness.
• Support area locations in meeting their TU financial quarterly & annual sales budget goals & targets.
• Ensure that TU's product reference management is maintained and updated.
• Support long term TU strategy & growth plans with areas
• Oversee TU product forecasting & production to meet sales deadlines & objectives.
• Resolving customer product issues related to design or production.
• Identify product growth opportunities and new business approaches.
• Active TU product promotion and active technology transfer with both internal and external customers.
• Global support in technology sales seminars, launches, pre-sales & sales projects.
• Manage marketing actions, product launching, marketing materials, coordination of training, collecting customer feedback and following up competitor initiatives.
• Drive continuous improvement and ensure quality standards are followed.
• Build-up & maintain relations with customer corporate teams.
• Liaise with other TU managers to understand customer requirements and create synergies to meet & improve global sales objectives.
• Support training and development of workshop services technology competencies in the Areas
The position reports to the Director, Workshop Services.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Pulp & Paper industry including experience in the fiber line of pulp mills and manufacturing
• Demonstrated success delivering results in a matrix, multi-cultural international environment
• Good organizational skills and business acumen with experience reporting on key financial & production metrics
• Ability to work under pressure with a natural drive for excellence who works well in a team environment
• Lean & continuous improvement experience
• Effective written and oral communication skills in English along with presentation, negotiation and analytical skills
• Willingness & ability to travel frequently on an international basis
We offer you a challenging position and opportunity to influence the success of the service business on a global scale. Our working environment is team-oriented, international and full of development opportunities!
If you want to find out more, please contact Carlo Marrocco, Director Workshop Services Technology Unit, email@example.com
Please apply by August 21st, 2018 by filling out our electronic application form via the link provided. Please be sure to include your C.V. in English.