|Business line:||Corporate Functions|
|Location:||Any Valmet key location in Europe|
Matching exceptional talent with great opportunities!
The role of Valmet HR is to enable business success by developing a working environment that attracts the right people and helps them grow and perform to their highest capabilities. We work together to create a high-performance culture build on consistently applied values and an engaged workforce to support the execution of the Valmet strategy.
At the moment, we are looking for a fellow talent enthusiast and Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our global talent management team.
This role is in the core of Valmet´s talent acquisition strategy. Your main responsibility in this position is to identify, attract and assess external, passive and active talent to our mission-critical roles and ensure first-class talent pipelines in our management and niche/hard to fill -positions. Your purpose is to act as a best in class alternative to external recruitment suppliers.
With your knowledge about today’s talent market and recruitment channels, you are a specialist in defining smart recruitment strategies, sourcing methods and techniques. You´ll also be a true employer brand ambassador, being the face and voice of Valmet, ensuring smooth recruitment process and superior candidate experience. You are welcome to free your creativity and developmental mind in your talent sourcing approach and methods. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Conducting briefing meetings with hiring managers to determine, understand and specify recruitment needs
- Defining and promoting smart sourcing strategies, sourcing candidates directly through different channels and producing shortlists for hiring managers and HR managers
- Screening applications and video interviews, coordinating candidate traffic and conducting video and live interviews
- Ensuring superior candidate experience throughout recruitment process
- Building talent pools and networks
- Keeping current with market trends and tracking competitive practices
- Providing talent mappings and talent market analysis
To be successful in this role, you need to have solid talent sourcing background and views on resourcing best practices. You´ll tackle challenges and tight deadlines with good planning, solution-oriented and systematic way of working and can-do attitude. You know how to create and maintain internal and external networks and ace negotiations with hiring managers and candidates.
- Good understanding of talent market and advanced sourcing strategies, methodologies and techniques
- Proven track record (2+ years) of identifying and placing active/passive candidates preferably in an international setting
- Good understanding of recruitment metrics and KPIs
- Excellent communications and negotiations skills
- Ability to work independently and credibly with senior managers and candidates
- Fluent business standard English, Finnish/Swedish language is considered as an advantage
- Relevant academic degree
As a professional recruiter, you know the feeling and the satisfaction gained by matching top talent with great opportunities! In this role, you are able to generate real business value and become an irreplaceable recruitment partner to our managers. This is a highly visible role at Valmet. You´ll have great opportunity to familiarize yourself with our organization, business and ways of working – globally.
If you share our passion in talent acquisition, this is your opportunity to go all in and join our global team.
This position can be based in any Valmet key location in Europe.
Please send your on-line application as soon as possible, the application period closes on Friday 23rd of March 2018. We will start processing the applications as they come in, and face-to-face interviews will take place in Espoo on Tuesday 10th of April after video screening.
For more information about this position please contact Aino Nopsanen (HR Generalist). +358 50 361 9820 or by mail email@example.com.