|Business line:||Pulp and Energy|
|Location:||Tampere or Vantaa|
Do you share our passion in technology and the commitment to move our customer’s performance forward? If you do, we can offer you an interesting job in a company characterized by ambition and expertise.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our international Supply Management organization. As a Project Procurement Manager you will
- act as a link between strategic and operational procurement.
- plan and implement supply plans for the projects.
- manage operative procurement activities in nominated projects and/or categories.
- support sales and cost estimation in sales phase, sourcing of new market areas and suppliers.
- participate on separately agreed development projects.
We expect you to have a B.Sc or M.Sc degree from related field and in order to be successful in this job, you have several years’ experience in international procurement.
We appreciate a result oriented, customer focused team player with good negotiation skills. You also have fluent Finnish and English skills, both spoken and written (other languages are a benefit).
|We offer:||We offer an exciting position with possibility to work with modern technology in international projects as well as find opportunities for personal development.|
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Director, EMEA Supply Centers, Jukka Auri, tel. 040-5033265.
Please fill out our electronic application form with your CV and desired salary by March 31, 2018
Valmet Finland is a smoke free workplace.