|Business line:||North America|
The Fiber Technology Unit has a position available for a service-minded individual to assist with department functions and provide support for our customers. In this role, you'll be responsible for executing customer quotations, processing orders and ensuring on-time delivery of products and services. You play a crucial role in helping to build a relationship of trust with our customers and contribute to the growth of the business.
* Prepare maintenance services quotations in a timely manner for the Fiber Mill Improvements department.
* Enter and acknowledge orders in the business system.
* Issue Purchase Orders as needed and expedite orders to ensure on-time delivery.
* Keep customers informed regarding order status.
* Calculate Field Service invoices.
* Work with Product Managers and Sourcing to ensure that the customer's needs are met.
* Work closely with Mill Sales Managers and other Valmet representatives assigned to customers to assist with booking orders and resolving disputes.
* Occasional travel to key customers will be required (1-2 trips/year).
* Maintain files for the department and provide reporting as needed.
Associate's Degree in Business or Engineering or related field; three to five years Customer Service experience or experience in a technical capacity, preferably in the pulp and paper industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Please note that any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check and drug screen.
|We offer:||In addition to competitive wages, Valmet offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a company funded pension plan, 401k with company match, paid vacation and company holidays, short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance, and Business Travel Accident Insurance.|
For additional information about this position, please contact Barbara Barr via email a firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 920-749-4448.