|Business line:||Corporate Functions|
|Location:||Any major Valmet site in Finland or in Sweden|
We are looking for a Solution Specialist to strengthen our plant PLM team in Valmet IT. Solution specialist works in (senior) specialist role in a Plant engineering domain and she/he has the responsibility for specifying, planning, developing, supporting and reviewing Plant engineering practices and tools in Valmet. Solution Specialist applies knowledge and skills through handling complex problems and works in technology projects with implementation/integration responsibilities. She/he operates autonomously in her/his own subject area and analyzes, develops and implements concepts and solutions as a subject matter expert. Solution Specialist can distil the big picture and make decisions and prioritize her/his own work.
In practice Solution Specialist
• Provides application support and training for the plant engineers and other Comos users
• Defines and implements engineering capabilities to the Comos platform and related engineering tools
• Plans, designs and participates to global testing of new engineering system releases
• Reports, tracks and solves application problems in co-operation with the users and application vendors
• Deploys and harmonizes plant engineering applications
• Contributes to engineering process development
• Supports IT system integrations in own area
• A suitable candidate should have an academic degree and minimum 3 years of applicable experience
• Good knowledge of Comos or other plant engineering systems
• Visual Basic scripting knowledge needed
• Microsoft Visual studio programming skill is an advantage
• EIC engineering knowledge is an advantage
• Experience in working in global environment
• Good communication and networking skills
• Fluent written and spoken English. Finnish or Swedish language is an advantage.
• The candidate must be able to work in global multicultural matrix type organization in rapidly changing environment.
Ability and capability to travel globally.
|We offer:||We offer a challenging position in a global business environment with excellent opportunities for personal growth and development and an opportunity to make a real difference to our business|
Did we catch your interest? Please leave your application and CV via the link provided. The application deadline is March 25, 2018.
The position is based in Finland (Tampere, Jyväskylä or Järvenpää) or in Sweden (Karlstad, Sundsvall or Gothenburg).
If you want to know more, please contact Pauli Korhonen, Manager PLM, mob. +358 50 480 4853, available on Thur 15th March at 13-14 or Tues 20th March at 15-16 or by email email@example.com.
If you meet the requirements and this sounds like the right place for you, please send your application via Valmet Career pages immediately, latest on March 25, 2018. We will start processing the applications as they come in, and face-to-face interviews will take place on April 4th or 5th, 2018 after video screening.
Valmet Finland is a smoke-free workplace.